Can you Say Nor'Easter?

We decide to wave off our trip tomorrow. The weather is about as bad as it gets as far as travel is concerned. It’s 37 with sleet and buckets of rain and very high winds. Visibility is low. Tomorrows forecast calls for the same.

If it was just Gigi and I in a car I would go, but a 32 foot travel trailer, four dogs and four hours traveling is different. That is too dangerous and too much stress.

So we’ll get up very early Thursday and make the trip.


Amos said...

Glad to hear of your delay for now. I pulled up the weather channel and couldn't believe the winds and messy weather. Hope it gets better in time for Turkey Day. Safe travels to you.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I am glad to know that. I thought about you and your plans this morning. What a mess outside!